How to write a summary:
- Focus on the central ideas from the text.
- Omit supporting or minor details.
- Write only enough to convey the central idea (4-5 sentences maximum)
- Organize the information clearly.
- Restate the information in your own words- DO NOT COPY FROM THE TEXT-THIS IS PLAGIARIZING.
- What is goal and objective with examples? - Tangibility: Goals can be intangible and non-measurable,... (Read More)
- How do you write objective goals? - State your objectives in quantifiable terms.State your... (Read More)
- What is difference goal and objective? - The main difference between objectives and goals... (Read More)
- What are the 5 smart objectives? - By making sure the goals you set... (Read More)
- What are smart objectives examples? - Examples of SMART GoalsGoal 1: I want... (Read More)
- How do you develop smart objectives? - Take your priorities and make a SMART... (Read More)
- What is an example of a objective? - Objective is defined as someone or something... (Read More)
- What are your career objectives? - General career objective examples To secure a... (Read More)
- What is objective summary? - An objective summary is a summary that... (Read More)
- What is your job objective? - A resume objective states your career goals.... (Read More)