If the demand curve is linear, then it has the form: p = a - b*q, where p is the price of the good and q is the quantity demanded. The intercept of the curve and the vertical axis is represented by a, meaning the price when no quantity demanded. and b is the slope of the demand function.
- What are the types of demand function? - Types of Demand Function Dx= Demand for... (Read more)
- What's another word for demand? - What is another word for demand?requirementultimatumdesireimportunityimpositionorderrequestcallcommandinsistence (Read more)
- Is law of demand always true? - In economics, the law of Demand is... (Read more)
- What are the five factors of demand? - Demand Equation or Function The quantity demanded... (Read more)
- Which is not determinant of demand? - More cars will be demanded at every... (Read more)