More cars will be demanded at every price when demand increases. Price is not a determinant of demand, thus a change in price does not cause demand to increase or decrease. If the price of new cars changes, ceteris paribus, there will be a change in the quantity demanded and a movement along the demand curve.
- What is demand structure? - If the demand curve is linear, then... (Read More)
- What are the types of demand function? - Types of Demand Function Dx= Demand for... (Read More)
- What's another word for demand? - What is another word for demand?requirementultimatumdesireimportunityimpositionorderrequestcallcommandinsistence (Read More)
- Is law of demand always true? - In economics, the law of Demand is... (Read More)
- What are the five factors of demand? - Demand Equation or Function The quantity demanded... (Read More)