Fundamental Niches Some examples are what we eat, where we live, and the job we want. These are all options that contribute to our fundamental niche. For any organism, this includes all the possible options it has. These could be resources, behaviors, or interactions within the environment.
- What are the most effective marketing strategies? - Top 10 B2C Marketing StrategiesSocial Networks and... (Read More)
- What are the three golden rules? - To apply these rules one must first... (Read More)
- What are the rules for advertising? - Know your USP.Each advertisement must make a... (Read More)
- What is the key element of the 5 C's in marketing? - The 5c's of marketing are a commonly-used... (Read More)
- What are the four basic focus strategies? - Types of Focus StrategyFocused Low-Cost Strategy. ...... (Read More)
- Is niche marketing a successful strategy? - Even when you're a middle-market professional services... (Read More)
- Is Rolex a niche market? - Rolex has been targeting niche market since... (Read More)