The major stages of the human life cycle are defined as follows:
- Pregnancy. The development of a zygote into an embryo and then into a fetus in preparation for childbirth.
- Infancy. The earliest part of childhood. ...
- Toddler years. ...
- Childhood. ...
- Puberty. ...
- Older adolescence. ...
- Adulthood. ...
- Middle age.
- What are the 4 life cycles? - Birth, growth, reproduction and death represent the... (Read more)
- What is a simple life cycle? - Animals that Grow Up (Simple Life Cycle):... (Read more)
- Is lifecycle a word? - life′ cy`cle n. 1. the sequence of... (Read more)
- Is lifecycle one word or two words? - 3 Answers. My medical dictionaries (Dorland's Illustrated,... (Read more)
- Is product a life cycle? - What Is a Product Life Cycle? The... (Read more)
- What are the 7 life stages? - There are seven stages a human moves... (Read more)
- What are the 5 stages of life? - The major stages of the human lifecycle... (Read more)
- What are the 3 stages of life? - In the pseudonymous works of Kierkegaard's first... (Read more)
- What are the 6 life stages? - The six life stagesIn the human lifespan,... (Read more)
- What is the best stage of life? - Childhood Phase: Thus, childhood seems to be... (Read more)