The six life stages
- In the human lifespan, there are six life stages. You should know the names of each life stage and what ages each stage covers.
- 1). Infancy = 0-2 years.
- 2). Early Childhood = 3-8 years.
- 3). Adolescence = 9-18 years.
- 4). Early Adulthood = 19-45 years.
- 5). Middle Adulthood = 46-65 years.
- 6). Later Adulthood = 65+ years.
- What are the 4 life cycles? - Birth, growth, reproduction and death represent the... (Read More)
- What is a simple life cycle? - Animals that Grow Up (Simple Life Cycle):... (Read More)
- Is lifecycle a word? - life′ cy`cle n. 1. the sequence of... (Read More)
- Is lifecycle one word or two words? - 3 Answers. My medical dictionaries (Dorland's Illustrated,... (Read More)
- Is product a life cycle? - What Is a Product Life Cycle? The... (Read More)
- What are the 7 life stages? - There are seven stages a human moves... (Read More)
- What are the 12 stages of life? - The major stages of the human life... (Read More)
- What are the 5 stages of life? - The major stages of the human lifecycle... (Read More)
- What are the 3 stages of life? - In the pseudonymous works of Kierkegaard's first... (Read More)
- What is the best stage of life? - Childhood Phase: Thus, childhood seems to be... (Read More)