The eight stages of development are:
- Stage 1: Infancy: Trust vs. Mistrust.
- Stage 3: Preschool Years: Initiative vs. Guilt.
- Stage 4: Early School Years: Industry vs. Inferiority.
- Stage 6: Young Adulthood: Intimacy vs. ...
- Stage 7: Middle Adulthood: Generativity vs. ...
- Stage 8: Late Adulthood: Ego Integrity vs. ...
- What are the 4 life cycles? - Birth, growth, reproduction and death represent the... (Read more)
- What is a simple life cycle? - Animals that Grow Up (Simple Life Cycle):... (Read more)
- Is lifecycle a word? - life′ cy`cle n. 1. the sequence of... (Read more)
- Is lifecycle one word or two words? - 3 Answers. My medical dictionaries (Dorland's Illustrated,... (Read more)
- Is product a life cycle? - What Is a Product Life Cycle? The... (Read more)
- What are the 7 life stages? - There are seven stages a human moves... (Read more)
- What are the 12 stages of life? - The major stages of the human life... (Read more)
- What are the 5 stages of life? - The major stages of the human lifecycle... (Read more)
- What are the 3 stages of life? - In the pseudonymous works of Kierkegaard's first... (Read more)
- What are the 6 life stages? - The six life stagesIn the human lifespan,... (Read more)