- marginal utility and demand.
- diminishing returns and supply.
- elasticity of demand.
- elasticity of supply.
- market structures (excluding perfect competition and monopoly)
- role of prices and profits in determining resource allocation.
- What is microeconomics and examples? - Microeconomics is the study of decisions made... (Read More)
- What do you mean by microeconomics? - Definition: Microeconomics is the study of individuals,... (Read More)
- What is difference between macro and micro economics? - Microeconomics is the study of particular markets,... (Read More)
- Is it better to take macro or microeconomics first? - It's impossible to understand microeconomics without a... (Read More)
- Is microeconomics easier than macro? - At the entry-level, microeconomics is more difficult... (Read More)
- Should I take micro or macro? - Most students take micro first. And there... (Read More)
- Is there a lot of math in microeconomics? - Microeconomics can be, but is not necessarily,... (Read More)
- Can I study economics if I'm bad at math? - Yes, you can study economics even if... (Read More)
- How difficult is microeconomics? - If it's an introductory course, as long... (Read More)
- Is principles of microeconomics a hard class? - Microeconomics was the most difficult class I've... (Read More)