Simply do the following:
- Select the cell with the formula and the adjacent cells you want to fill.
- Click Home > Fill, and choose either Down, Right, Up, or Left. Keyboard shortcut: You can also press Ctrl+D to fill the formula down in a column, or Ctrl+R to fill the formula to the right in a row.
- What are different pricing strategies? - Types of Pricing StrategiesDemand Pricing. Demand pricing... (Read More)
- What is price rule in Salesforce CPQ? - In addition to product rules, Salesforce CPQ... (Read More)
- What is product rule in Salesforce CPQ? - When Salesforce CPQ processes a product rule,... (Read More)
- What is a summary variable? - A summary variable targets a field on... (Read More)
- How do you Summarise data? - The three common ways of looking at... (Read More)
- How do you write a data summary? - First summarize the purpose of the report... (Read More)
- What is a summary table? - Summary Table - a table that shows... (Read More)
- How do I create a summary of data in Excel? - AutoSum is one of the quickest ways... (Read More)
- How do you summarize a table? - Summarizing data in a tableRight-click the field... (Read More)
- How do you create a maximum value in Excel? - How to make a MAX formula in... (Read More)