Also called a spreadsheet, the workbook is a unique file created by Excel XP.
- Title bar. The title bar displays both the name of the application and the name of the spreadsheet.
- Menu bar. ...
- Column headings. ...
- Row headings. ...
- Name box. ...
- Formula bar. ...
- Cell. ...
- Navigation buttons and sheet tabs.
- What are different pricing strategies? - Types of Pricing StrategiesDemand Pricing. Demand pricing... (Read more)
- What is price rule in Salesforce CPQ? - In addition to product rules, Salesforce CPQ... (Read more)
- What is product rule in Salesforce CPQ? - When Salesforce CPQ processes a product rule,... (Read more)
- What is a summary variable? - A summary variable targets a field on... (Read more)
- How do you Summarise data? - The three common ways of looking at... (Read more)
- How do you write a data summary? - First summarize the purpose of the report... (Read more)
- What is a summary table? - Summary Table - a table that shows... (Read more)
- How do I create a summary of data in Excel? - AutoSum is one of the quickest ways... (Read more)
- How do you summarize a table? - Summarizing data in a tableRight-click the field... (Read more)
- How do you create a maximum value in Excel? - How to make a MAX formula in... (Read more)