Learn to troubleshoot power supply problems
- Any power-on or system startup failures or lockups.
- Spontaneous rebooting or intermittent lockups during normal operation.
- Intermittent parity check or other memory-type errors.
- HDD and fan simultaneously failing to spin (no +12V)
- Overheating due to fan failure.
- Small brownouts that cause the system to restart.
- What is Level VI efficiency? - Level VI Requirement: It boosts the mandatory... (Read more)
- What is the efficiency standard? - Energy-efficiency standards are a set of procedures... (Read more)
- What does the 80 plus mean? - What does a power supply with 80... (Read more)
- What is PSU efficiency? - Power supply efficiency is defined as the... (Read more)
- Is 500w PSU enough? - Most people really tend to overblow things... (Read more)
- Do PSU degrade? - A PSU will degrade over time. ...... (Read more)
- What happens if power supply is not enough? - Unstable System. Random program crashes, system freezes... (Read more)
- Is 650W PSU enough? - A 650W supply should be adequate for... (Read more)
- Is 600W PSU enough? - A 600W PSU leaves you with only... (Read more)
- What happens if power supply is too high? - There is no truth to the myth... (Read more)