Type of indicators
- Input indicators. These indicators refer to the resources needed for the implementation of an activity or intervention. ...
- Process and output indicators. Process indicators refer to indicators to measure whether planned activities took place. ...
- Outcome indicators. ...
- Impact indicators.
- What is a system indicator? - DEFINITION: a system of indicators measures distinct... (Read More)
- What indicator means? - Indicators are substances whose solutions change color... (Read More)
- What is M short for? - AcronymDefinitionMMeter (SI unit of length)MMega- (Million)MMusicMMoney (Read More)
- What does it mean input? - 1 : something (as power, a signal,... (Read More)
- What is input and examples? - In computing, an input device is a... (Read More)
- What is input and output? - An input is data that a computer... (Read More)
- What is another name for input? - In this page you can discover 32... (Read More)
- What is input in simple words? - 1. Any information or data sent to... (Read More)
- What is another name for output? - What is another word for output?productionyieldamountcreationcropgainmakingoeuvreoutturnproducing (Read More)
- What is the math definition of input? - In mathematics, input and output are terms... (Read More)