What indicator means?
Indicators are substances whose solutions change color due to changes in pH. ... They are usually weak acids or bases, but their conjugate base or acid forms have different colors due to differences in their absorption spectra.
- What is a system indicator? - DEFINITION: a system of indicators measures distinct... (Read More)
- What are 2 types of indicators? - Type of indicatorsInput indicators. These indicators refer... (Read More)
- What is M short for? - AcronymDefinitionMMeter (SI unit of length)MMega- (Million)MMusicMMoney (Read More)
- What does it mean input? - 1 : something (as power, a signal,... (Read More)
- What is input and examples? - In computing, an input device is a... (Read More)
- What is input and output? - An input is data that a computer... (Read More)
- What is another name for input? - In this page you can discover 32... (Read More)
- What is input in simple words? - 1. Any information or data sent to... (Read More)
- What is another name for output? - What is another word for output?productionyieldamountcreationcropgainmakingoeuvreoutturnproducing (Read More)
- What is the math definition of input? - In mathematics, input and output are terms... (Read More)