What is a function and not a function?
A function is a relation between domain and range such that each value in the domain corresponds to only one value in the range. Relations that are not functions violate this definition. They feature at least one value in the domain that corresponds to two or more values in the range. Example 4-1.
- What is a system indicator? - DEFINITION: a system of indicators measures distinct... (Read More)
- What are 2 types of indicators? - Type of indicatorsInput indicators. These indicators refer... (Read More)
- What indicator means? - Indicators are substances whose solutions change color... (Read More)
- What is M short for? - AcronymDefinitionMMeter (SI unit of length)MMega- (Million)MMusicMMoney (Read More)
- What does it mean input? - 1 : something (as power, a signal,... (Read More)
- What is input and examples? - In computing, an input device is a... (Read More)
- What is input and output? - An input is data that a computer... (Read More)
- What is another name for input? - In this page you can discover 32... (Read More)
- What is input in simple words? - 1. Any information or data sent to... (Read More)
- What is another name for output? - What is another word for output?productionyieldamountcreationcropgainmakingoeuvreoutturnproducing (Read More)