What happens if I get a flat in a rental car?
Your first call should be to the rental car company's dedicated roadside assistance line or customer service number. ... In this case, the rental car company is responsible for covering the labor cost for replacing the flat or damaged tire or getting the car towed to the nearest service facility.
- How do I get a promo code for enterprise? - How can I get coupons and promo... (Read More)
- Does Enterprise have any discounts? - Does Enterprise Car Rental offer discounts? Yes!... (Read More)
- How can I get a free upgrade from enterprise? - How To Get Free Rental Car UpgradesJoin... (Read More)
- What cars are Enterprise luxury? - Choose from a variety of luxury performance... (Read More)
- Does Enterprise have fast break? - While Enterprise doesn't have a true line-skipping... (Read More)
- Who is responsible if rental car breaks down? - Rental agreements state that damage caused by... (Read More)
- How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car? - When you travel, use your PayPal debit... (Read More)
- Can I rent a car with a $300 credit limit? - If your estimated cost of renting the... (Read More)
- Can I rent a car with a $200 credit limit? - Yes, you can rent a car with... (Read More)
- Can I rent a car from Enterprise with a debit card? - Some Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations may accept debit... (Read More)