How much is enterprise deposit?
You must pay the entire cost of the rental when you pick up the car, plus a minimum deposit of between $100 and $300, depending on the location. If you pay with cash, Enterprise will issue your security deposit refund by check, which you can receive by mail or pick it up at the rental location.
- How do I get a promo code for enterprise? - How can I get coupons and promo... (Read More)
- Does Enterprise have any discounts? - Does Enterprise Car Rental offer discounts? Yes!... (Read More)
- How can I get a free upgrade from enterprise? - How To Get Free Rental Car UpgradesJoin... (Read More)
- What cars are Enterprise luxury? - Choose from a variety of luxury performance... (Read More)
- Does Enterprise have fast break? - While Enterprise doesn't have a true line-skipping... (Read More)
- Who is responsible if rental car breaks down? - Rental agreements state that damage caused by... (Read More)
- What happens if I get a flat in a rental car? - Your first call should be to the... (Read More)
- How do you avoid a deposit on a rental car? - When you travel, use your PayPal debit... (Read More)
- Can I rent a car with a $300 credit limit? - If your estimated cost of renting the... (Read More)
- Can I rent a car with a $200 credit limit? - Yes, you can rent a car with... (Read More)