What is a competitive marketing strategy?
Competitive Strategy is defined as the long term plan of a particular company in order to gain competitive advantage over its competitors in the industry. ... Understanding competition, studying customer needs, evaluating their strengths & weakness etc are all an important aspect of marketing strategy.
- What is marketing competitive advantage? - A competitive advantage is an advantage over... (Read More)
- What are the three basic business strategies? - Practically speaking, only three basic business strategies... (Read More)
- What are the four strategic alternatives? - 4 Levels of Strategy-Making / 4 Types... (Read More)
- What are the 4 grand strategies? - There are four grand strategic alternatives that... (Read More)
- What are the 3 levels of strategy? - The three levels of strategy are:Corporate level... (Read More)
- What are alternative marketing strategies? - There are five types of Alternative Marketing... (Read More)
- What is an example of guerilla marketing? - Stickers: Creative use of stickers is another... (Read More)
- What is the lifestyle in marketing? - What is lifestyle marketing? Lifestyle marketing is... (Read More)
- What is an example of Buzz Marketing? - A buzz marketing example would be if... (Read More)
- What is viral marketing example? - The most widespread example in recent times... (Read More)