The main disadvantages of the viral marketing are:
- Association with unknown groups – The strength of viral marketing depends on the transfer of messages from person to person. ...
- Spam threats – If made badly, viral marketing can guide to significant spam issues.
- Keep away from making merely financial-based offer.
- What is a competitive marketing strategy? - Competitive Strategy is defined as the long... (Read more)
- What is marketing competitive advantage? - A competitive advantage is an advantage over... (Read more)
- What are the three basic business strategies? - Practically speaking, only three basic business strategies... (Read more)
- What are the four strategic alternatives? - 4 Levels of Strategy-Making / 4 Types... (Read more)
- What are the 4 grand strategies? - There are four grand strategic alternatives that... (Read more)
- What are the 3 levels of strategy? - The three levels of strategy are:Corporate level... (Read more)
- What are alternative marketing strategies? - There are five types of Alternative Marketing... (Read more)
- What is an example of guerilla marketing? - Stickers: Creative use of stickers is another... (Read more)
- What is the lifestyle in marketing? - What is lifestyle marketing? Lifestyle marketing is... (Read more)
- What is an example of Buzz Marketing? - A buzz marketing example would be if... (Read more)