You don't need to go in order or ask every single question but after qualifying a prospect, you should know:
- What do they need?
- Who are the decision makers and how do they make decisions?
- Can they afford your product or service?
- What other solutions are they considering?
- What is the meaning of prospects? - A prospect is the possibility that something... (Read more)
- What is the difference between a prospect and a customer? - The difference between prospects, leads, contacts, and... (Read more)
- What are leads and prospects? - Who is a Prospect? The main difference... (Read more)
- What is a qualified prospect in marketing? - A prospect is an organization or potential... (Read more)
- How can you tell a good prospect? - Steps to Identify & Qualify Sales ProspectsDefine... (Read more)
- How do you target sales prospects? - How to target sales prospectsTalk to customer... (Read more)
- How do I get more prospects? - 10 trending tips for sales prospectingCreate an... (Read more)
- What criteria should be used to qualify prospects? - Simply put, a qualified prospect has three... (Read more)
- How do you qualify as a client? - How to Qualify Potential CustomersAsk for their... (Read more)
- What are the 5 requirements for a lead to be considered a qualified prospect? - We recommend you build your lead qualification... (Read more)