What is the benefit of competition?
Competition can lead companies to invent lower-cost manufacturing processes, which can increase their profits and help them compete—and then, pass those savings on to the consumer. Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them.
- What are two benefits of competition? - Better quality: Competition also encourages businesses to... (Read More)
- Is competition beneficial or harmful for society? - Though baleful competition exists, competition is definitely... (Read More)
- Is it bad to be competitive at work? - Here's the good news: Competition isn't all... (Read More)
- How do customers benefit from competition? - Competition in America is about price, selection,... (Read More)
- What are the disadvantages? - noun. absence or deprivation of advantage or... (Read More)
- What are examples of advantages? - The definition of advantage means anything that... (Read More)
- How do you explain disadvantages? - (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : loss... (Read More)
- What is difference between advantages and disadvantages? - is that disadvantage is a weakness or... (Read More)
- How do you write advantages? - Start the paragraph by introducing the main... (Read More)
- What are the advantage and disadvantage of social media? - Social media can be a useful tool... (Read More)