What is difference between advantages and disadvantages?
is that disadvantage is a weakness or undesirable characteristic; a con while advantage is any condition, circumstance, opportunity or means, particularly favorable to success, or to any desired end.
- What is the benefit of competition? - Competition can lead companies to invent lower-cost... (Read More)
- What are two benefits of competition? - Better quality: Competition also encourages businesses to... (Read More)
- Is competition beneficial or harmful for society? - Though baleful competition exists, competition is definitely... (Read More)
- Is it bad to be competitive at work? - Here's the good news: Competition isn't all... (Read More)
- How do customers benefit from competition? - Competition in America is about price, selection,... (Read More)
- What are the disadvantages? - noun. absence or deprivation of advantage or... (Read More)
- What are examples of advantages? - The definition of advantage means anything that... (Read More)
- How do you explain disadvantages? - (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : loss... (Read More)
- How do you write advantages? - Start the paragraph by introducing the main... (Read More)
- What are the advantage and disadvantage of social media? - Social media can be a useful tool... (Read More)