Which earth sphere is the mantle found?
The lithosphere is the solid, outer part of the Earth. The lithosphere includes the brittle upper portion of the mantle and the crust, the outermost layers of Earth's structure. It is bounded by the atmosphere above and the asthenosphere (another part of the upper mantle) below.
- What are the 7 spheres of physical activity? - Spheres of Physical Activity Experience The sphere... (Read More)
- What does it mean to have a sphere of influence? - Sphere of influence, in international politics, the... (Read More)
- What sphere means? - (Entry 1 of 3) 1a(1) : the... (Read More)
- What is list of Sphere? - These four subsystems are called "spheres." Specifically,... (Read More)
- What are the 6 spheres on earth? - The six spheres of the Earth system... (Read More)
- What are the 7 layers of the Earth's atmosphere? - The 7 Layers in OrderExosphere.Ionosphere.Thermosphere.Mesosphere.Ozone Layer.Stratosphere.Troposphere.Earth's Surface. (Read More)
- What are the 7 spheres of the earth? - It defines our planet as 7 interconnected... (Read More)
- Do humans live on the lithosphere? - Hover for more information. Humans live in... (Read More)
- What are the 4 biospheres? - Geographers break down the Earth's systems into... (Read More)
- What sphere caused the event in Taal Volcano? - Answer. Answer: Volcanoes (an event in the... (Read More)