What is the solid center of Earth?
At the center of the Earth is the core, which has two parts. The solid, inner core of iron has a radius of about 760 miles (about 1,220 km), according to NASA. It is surrounded by a liquid, outer core composed of a nickel-iron alloy. The outer core is about 1,355 miles (2,180 km) thick.
- What are the 7 spheres of physical activity? - Spheres of Physical Activity Experience The sphere... (Read More)
- What does it mean to have a sphere of influence? - Sphere of influence, in international politics, the... (Read More)
- What sphere means? - (Entry 1 of 3) 1a(1) : the... (Read More)
- What is list of Sphere? - These four subsystems are called "spheres." Specifically,... (Read More)
- What are the 6 spheres on earth? - The six spheres of the Earth system... (Read More)
- What are the 7 layers of the Earth's atmosphere? - The 7 Layers in OrderExosphere.Ionosphere.Thermosphere.Mesosphere.Ozone Layer.Stratosphere.Troposphere.Earth's Surface. (Read More)
- What are the 7 spheres of the earth? - It defines our planet as 7 interconnected... (Read More)
- Do humans live on the lithosphere? - Hover for more information. Humans live in... (Read More)
- What are the 4 biospheres? - Geographers break down the Earth's systems into... (Read More)
- What sphere caused the event in Taal Volcano? - Answer. Answer: Volcanoes (an event in the... (Read More)