What are the 4 P's of sales?
These are the four Ps: the product (the good or service), the price (what the consumer pays), the place (the location where a product is marketed), and promotion (the advertising).
- What is the difference between product and brand? - The product is an item or service... (Read More)
- What are branded products give an example? - Branded products are those products which have... (Read More)
- What is brand example? - Some examples of firms with brand equity—possessing... (Read More)
- How can I make my brand powerful? - 5 Proven Ways To Build A Powerful... (Read More)
- How do you create a brand for yourself? - Here are seven ways to start building... (Read More)
- What should I name my brand? - Ideally, you want something that's: Meaningful: It... (Read More)
- Can a person become a brand? - Anyone can easily be a brand, even... (Read More)
- How do I professionally brand myself? - Branding Yourself: 6 Tips for Professional SuccessWho... (Read More)
- How do I market myself as a brand? - 10 Powerful Habits for Building a Personal... (Read More)
- How do you sell yourself a product? - 7 of the Most Effective Ways to... (Read More)