Reports of blood clots in some people who received the AstraZeneca-Oxford shot led several countries — many of them in Europe — to temporarily stop using the vaccine. The World Health Organization said there's no link between the shot and an increased risk of developing blood clots and is investigating.
- Is AstraZeneca safe? - The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer... (Read more)
- When will over 40s be vaccinated England? - (Reuters) - People over 40 in the... (Read more)
- Are Vaccine Side Effects a good sign? - The side effects of the vaccines are... (Read more)
- Can Over 50s book Covid jab? - The vaccination centres are now offering bookings... (Read more)
- What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19? - The most important thing everyone can do... (Read more)