The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer Cooke, said Tuesday that for now, the regulator stands behind its conclusion the AstraZeneca vaccine is safe, even as its experts conduct a thorough safety review.
- Is there a problem with AstraZeneca vaccine? - Reports of blood clots in some people... (Read more)
- When will over 40s be vaccinated England? - (Reuters) - People over 40 in the... (Read more)
- Are Vaccine Side Effects a good sign? - The side effects of the vaccines are... (Read more)
- Can Over 50s book Covid jab? - The vaccination centres are now offering bookings... (Read more)
- What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19? - The most important thing everyone can do... (Read more)