(Reuters) - People over 40 in the UK will be offered their first coronavirus vaccination by Easter on April 4 as a boost in supplies will allow rapid expansion of the inoculation programme, the Telegraph reported on Friday, citing a senior government source.
- Is there a problem with AstraZeneca vaccine? - Reports of blood clots in some people... (Read more)
- Is AstraZeneca safe? - The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer... (Read more)
- Are Vaccine Side Effects a good sign? - The side effects of the vaccines are... (Read more)
- Can Over 50s book Covid jab? - The vaccination centres are now offering bookings... (Read more)
- What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19? - The most important thing everyone can do... (Read more)