The side effects of the vaccines are a sign that the vaccine has stimulated an immune response. However, everyone's reaction to the vaccine is different, so the absence of side effects after vaccination doesn't mean the vaccine isn't working.
- Is there a problem with AstraZeneca vaccine? - Reports of blood clots in some people... (Read More)
- Is AstraZeneca safe? - The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer... (Read More)
- When will over 40s be vaccinated England? - (Reuters) - People over 40 in the... (Read More)
- Can Over 50s book Covid jab? - The vaccination centres are now offering bookings... (Read More)
- What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19? - The most important thing everyone can do... (Read More)