The vaccination centres are now offering bookings to: everyone aged 50 plus; anyone who received a shielding letter because they are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV); and anyone who is a main carer of an elderly or disabled person.
- Is there a problem with AstraZeneca vaccine? - Reports of blood clots in some people... (Read More)
- Is AstraZeneca safe? - The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer... (Read More)
- When will over 40s be vaccinated England? - (Reuters) - People over 40 in the... (Read More)
- Are Vaccine Side Effects a good sign? - The side effects of the vaccines are... (Read More)
- What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19? - The most important thing everyone can do... (Read More)