What should I focus on to avoid getting infected with COVID-19?
The most important thing everyone can do is remember the basics: Hands. Face. Space.Everyone should continue to follow guidance on:● Washing your hands regularly and for 20 seconds● Wearing a face covering in settings where it is required and where it is difficult to maintain social distancing● Staying 2 metres apart from people you do not live with or 1 metre with extra precautions, such as a face covering
- Is there a problem with AstraZeneca vaccine? - Reports of blood clots in some people... (Read More)
- Is AstraZeneca safe? - The European Medicines Agency's executive director, Emer... (Read More)
- When will over 40s be vaccinated England? - (Reuters) - People over 40 in the... (Read More)
- Are Vaccine Side Effects a good sign? - The side effects of the vaccines are... (Read More)
- Can Over 50s book Covid jab? - The vaccination centres are now offering bookings... (Read More)