Economic systems can be categorized into four main types: traditional economies, command economies, mixed economies, and market economies.
- Traditional economic system. ...
- Command economic system. ...
- Market economic system. ...
- Mixed system.
- What is competitiveness and efficiency? - To me, to be efficient means doing... (Read More)
- What affects competitiveness? - International competitiveness is determined by. Short-run factors... (Read More)
- Why is competitiveness important for economic growth? - Competition has a positive impact, not only... (Read More)
- Is competition good in school? - Through competitions students can gain better understanding... (Read More)
- What is a competitive disadvantage? - A competitive disadvantage is an unfavorable circumstance... (Read More)
- What are the 5 areas of competitive advantage? - 5 areas to drive competitive advantageMARKETING. How... (Read More)
- What are 5 strategies? - About the five strategiesEngaging and empowering people.... (Read More)
- What are the five strategies? - They stand for Plan, Pattern, Position, Perspective... (Read More)
- What are the four key elements of strategic planning? - No matter what approach you take, focus... (Read More)
- What are the 3 inputs to a business strategy? - Three Inputs Your Strategy Development Process Needs... (Read More)