What are the 6 steps in the planning process?
The six steps are:
- Step 1 - Identifying problems and opportunities.
- Step 2 - Inventorying and forecasting conditions.
- Step 3 - Formulating alternative plans.
- Step 4 - Evaluating alternative plans.
- Step 5 - Comparing alternative plans.
- Step 6 - Selecting a plan.
- What is competitiveness and efficiency? - To me, to be efficient means doing... (Read More)
- What affects competitiveness? - International competitiveness is determined by. Short-run factors... (Read More)
- Why is competitiveness important for economic growth? - Competition has a positive impact, not only... (Read More)
- What are the 4 types of economic systems? - Economic systems can be categorized into four... (Read More)
- Is competition good in school? - Through competitions students can gain better understanding... (Read More)
- What is a competitive disadvantage? - A competitive disadvantage is an unfavorable circumstance... (Read More)
- What are the 5 areas of competitive advantage? - 5 areas to drive competitive advantageMARKETING. How... (Read More)
- What are 5 strategies? - About the five strategiesEngaging and empowering people.... (Read More)
- What are the five strategies? - They stand for Plan, Pattern, Position, Perspective... (Read More)
- What are the four key elements of strategic planning? - No matter what approach you take, focus... (Read More)