The steps in the planning process are:
- Develop objectives.
- Develop tasks to meet those objectives.
- Determine resources needed to implement tasks.
- Create a timeline.
- Determine tracking and assessment method.
- Finalize plan.
- Distribute to all involved in the process.
- What is competitiveness and efficiency? - To me, to be efficient means doing... (Read more)
- What affects competitiveness? - International competitiveness is determined by. Short-run factors... (Read more)
- Why is competitiveness important for economic growth? - Competition has a positive impact, not only... (Read more)
- What are the 4 types of economic systems? - Economic systems can be categorized into four... (Read more)
- Is competition good in school? - Through competitions students can gain better understanding... (Read more)
- What is a competitive disadvantage? - A competitive disadvantage is an unfavorable circumstance... (Read more)
- What are the 5 areas of competitive advantage? - 5 areas to drive competitive advantageMARKETING. How... (Read more)
- What are 5 strategies? - About the five strategiesEngaging and empowering people.... (Read more)
- What are the five strategies? - They stand for Plan, Pattern, Position, Perspective... (Read more)
- What are the four key elements of strategic planning? - No matter what approach you take, focus... (Read more)