A few effective techniques for identifying direct competitors:
- Market Research. Take a look at the market for your product and evaluate which other companies are selling a product that would compete with yours. ...
- Solicit Customer Feedback. ...
- Check Online Communities on Social Media or Community Forums.
- What are competing brands? - A brand competition happens when the businesses... (Read more)
- What are some examples of businesses that compete with each other? - Within an industry, all businesses that offer... (Read more)
- How do I monitor my competitors? - 7 Strategies for Monitoring Your CompetitorsUncover the... (Read more)
- Why do you think a firm should monitor the activities of competitors? - By determining where your competitors went wrong,... (Read more)
- How do you keep up with industry trends and what your competitors are doing? - Check out these easy things you can... (Read more)
- How do I get information about my competitors? - Here are 10 tips from entrepreneurs and... (Read more)
- How do I keep up with my industry? - How to Keep Up With Industry TrendsSign... (Read more)
- How do you increase industry knowledge? - 5 Top Tips on How to Gain... (Read more)
- How do you stay on top of trends? - Here are 10 tips for keeping up... (Read more)
- How do you keep your knowledge through your career? - Let's take a closer look at the... (Read more)