Some of the best sources on How to prepare for current affairs UPSC
- Newspapers– The Hindu, The Indian Express, etc.
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine– Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, etc.
- What are competing brands? - A brand competition happens when the businesses... (Read More)
- What are some examples of businesses that compete with each other? - Within an industry, all businesses that offer... (Read More)
- How do you find competing companies? - A few effective techniques for identifying direct... (Read More)
- How do I monitor my competitors? - 7 Strategies for Monitoring Your CompetitorsUncover the... (Read More)
- Why do you think a firm should monitor the activities of competitors? - By determining where your competitors went wrong,... (Read More)
- How do you keep up with industry trends and what your competitors are doing? - Check out these easy things you can... (Read More)
- How do I get information about my competitors? - Here are 10 tips from entrepreneurs and... (Read More)
- How do I keep up with my industry? - How to Keep Up With Industry TrendsSign... (Read More)
- How do you increase industry knowledge? - 5 Top Tips on How to Gain... (Read More)
- How do you stay on top of trends? - Here are 10 tips for keeping up... (Read More)