What is the equity multiplier formula?
The formula for equity multiplier is total assets divided by stockholder's equity. Equity multiplier is a financial leverage ratio that evaluates a company's use of debt to purchase assets.
- What are some efficiency ratios? - An efficiency ratio measures a company's ability... (Read More)
- What are the different operational efficiency ratios? - Ideally, the operating ratio will be just... (Read More)
- What are the most important financial ratios? - Most Important Financial RatiosDebt-to-Equity Ratio. The debt-to-equity... (Read More)
- What are healthy financial ratios? - A company enjoying good financial health should... (Read More)
- What is a good quick ratio? - A result of 1 is considered to... (Read More)
- What is Ratio Analysis example? - For example, net profit margin is a... (Read More)
- What is analysis ratio? - Ratio analysis is a quantitative procedure of... (Read More)
- Which ratio is calculated in times? - The times interest earned ratio is calculated... (Read More)
- How do you figure a ratio? - To find an equal ratio, you can... (Read More)
- What is the debt to asset ratio formula? - The debt to assets ratio formula is... (Read More)