What if debt to equity ratio is less than 1?
As the debt to equity ratio continues to drop below 1, so if we do a number line here and this is one, if it's on this side, if the debt to equity ratio is lower than 1, then that means its assets are more funded by equity. If it's greater than one, its assets are more funded by debt.
- What are some efficiency ratios? - An efficiency ratio measures a company's ability... (Read More)
- What are the different operational efficiency ratios? - Ideally, the operating ratio will be just... (Read More)
- What are the most important financial ratios? - Most Important Financial RatiosDebt-to-Equity Ratio. The debt-to-equity... (Read More)
- What are healthy financial ratios? - A company enjoying good financial health should... (Read More)
- What is a good quick ratio? - A result of 1 is considered to... (Read More)
- What is Ratio Analysis example? - For example, net profit margin is a... (Read More)
- What is analysis ratio? - Ratio analysis is a quantitative procedure of... (Read More)
- Which ratio is calculated in times? - The times interest earned ratio is calculated... (Read More)
- How do you figure a ratio? - To find an equal ratio, you can... (Read More)
- What is the debt to asset ratio formula? - The debt to assets ratio formula is... (Read More)