Best rental car rewards programs 2020
- Enterprise. $479. 354 Points. 400 points.
- National. $483. No points system; awarded one free rental day after seven days. Free rental day after seven bookings.
- Dollar. $379. 265 Points. 500 points.
- Hertz. $387. 387 Points. 750 points.
- Avis. $405. 288 Points (Preferred Members) 700 points.
- Which is better Hertz or Enterprise? - Both are very good. If you only... (Read More)
- What car rental companies are connected to enterprise? - It is the parent company of car... (Read More)
- Can I use my national account with Enterprise? - Yes, any qualifying National Car Rental transaction... (Read More)
- Can you use national free rentals at Enterprise? - No, Emerald Club Free Days are only... (Read More)
- Is Emerald Club and Enterprise Plus the same? - But better yet, sign up for both... (Read More)
- Can I use my Emerald Club for Enterprise? - Yes, when renting at participating Enterprise locations... (Read More)
- Is Enterprise Emerald Club free? - Membership is complimentary for all National customers,... (Read More)
- What does Emerald Club get you? - Emerald Aisle Access Choose Rewards — Choose... (Read More)
- How do you become an enterprise Emerald Club member? - - There are three options — you... (Read More)
- How much does Emerald Club cost? - $50 annual membership fee or fee-waived corporate... (Read More)