What is a creative in advertising?
A creative is the ad served to users on a webpage, app, or other digital environment. Creatives can be images, videos, audio, and other formats that get delivered to users. Creatives must be added to line items in order for them to serve ads.
- What is the role of advertiser? - As an advertiser, your job duties include... (Read More)
- What is the advertiser in marketing? - An advertiser is the entity on the... (Read More)
- What advertising means? - Advertising is a marketing tactic involving paying... (Read More)
- Who is advertiser and publisher? - An advertiser might be an app (like... (Read More)
- What is advertiser in digital marketing? - An advertiser is the one who pays... (Read More)
- What are 4 types of advertising? - Types of advertisingNewspaper. Newspaper advertising can promote... (Read More)
- What is the best advertising method? - Content marketing is one of the best... (Read More)
- What form of advertising is most effective? - The 5 Most Sales-Effective and Cost-Effective Ad... (Read More)
- What are some good ads? - The Best Advertising Campaigns of All Time... (Read More)
- What is the best ad of all time? - Take a look at the top 10... (Read More)