What are the five basic competitive strategies?
Terms in this set (28)
- a low costs provider strategy.
- broad differentiation strategy.
- focused (niche) strategy based on low costs.
- focused strategy based on differentiation.
- best cost provider strategy.
- How do competitive factors affect businesses? - Consumers benefit from competition because it tends... (Read More)
- What is Coca Cola's competitive advantage? - Coca Cola has competitive advantage so it... (Read More)
- What are the competitive advantages of Apple? - Apple's competitive advantage are its control of... (Read More)
- What is Apple's strategy? - Apple business strategy can be classified as... (Read More)
- What is competitive service strategy? - Competitive strategy is the long-term approach firms... (Read More)
- Does competitive advantage and marketing strategy intrinsically related? - The notions of competitive advantage and marketing... (Read More)
- How does competitive strategy shape the business processes? - When an organization selects a competitive strategy,... (Read More)
- Which strategy is used by businesses that compete in a narrow market and use only one common competitive weapon? - Focus Strategies Some businesses choose to focus... (Read More)
- What are the principles of competitive advantage? - The basic Principles of Competitive Advantage are:... (Read More)
- How do you gain competitive advantage? - 6 Ways to Gain Competitive AdvantageCreate a... (Read More)