Porter called the generic strategies "Cost Leadership" (no frills), "Differentiation" (creating uniquely desirable products and services) and "Focus" (offering a specialized service in a niche market).
- What are the elements of strategic position? - No matter your product, the positioning of... (Read more)
- What are the three sources of a unique and valuable strategic position? - It means, according to Porter, "performing different... (Read more)
- What companies use a low cost strategy? - Some examples of industry leaders in low... (Read more)
- Is Mcdonalds a cost leader? - McDonald's primary generic strategy is cost leadership.... (Read more)
- What is Mcdonalds positioning strategy? - McDonald's has made itself to be the... (Read more)
- Which is an example of cost leadership? - Cost leadership is one strategy where a... (Read more)