What is a professional service process?
A professional service is an intangible product that a contractor or product vendor sells to help a customer manage a specific part of their business. ... In such case, a company may deploy professional services automation (PSA) software to oversee projects, manage resources and track time and billing.
- What is included in a marketing plan? - Typically, a marketing plan includes: An overview... (Read More)
- What is pure service marketing? - A pure service business is one in... (Read More)
- How do you classify services? - A more general classification of services based... (Read More)
- What are types of services? - These 11 types of services are:Business services.Communication.Construction... (Read More)
- What are the five characteristics of service? - The most important characteristics of services are:Lack... (Read More)
- What is service process in marketing? - The service process. refers to how a... (Read More)
- What is a service shop process? - Meaning Process in services refers to the... (Read More)
- What are the two types of process classification? - At the top level, you will find... (Read More)
- What is process in production? - a system of PRODUCTION in which a... (Read More)
- What is the difference between professional services and consulting? - In the TSIA taxonomy, professional services is... (Read More)