What is the difference between professional services and consulting?
In the TSIA taxonomy, professional services is defined as “paid for what you do.” Consulting is simply another name for that type of service offering. So, from the TSIA perspective, the term “consulting services” and “professional services” can be used interchangeably.
- What is included in a marketing plan? - Typically, a marketing plan includes: An overview... (Read More)
- What is pure service marketing? - A pure service business is one in... (Read More)
- How do you classify services? - A more general classification of services based... (Read More)
- What are types of services? - These 11 types of services are:Business services.Communication.Construction... (Read More)
- What are the five characteristics of service? - The most important characteristics of services are:Lack... (Read More)
- What is service process in marketing? - The service process. refers to how a... (Read More)
- What is a service shop process? - Meaning Process in services refers to the... (Read More)
- What are the two types of process classification? - At the top level, you will find... (Read More)
- What is process in production? - a system of PRODUCTION in which a... (Read More)
- What is a professional service process? - A professional service is an intangible product... (Read More)