There are two main servlet types, generic and HTTP:
- Generic servlets. Extend javax. servlet. GenericServlet. Are protocol independent. ...
- HTTP servlets. Extend javax. servlet. HttpServlet. Have built-in HTTP protocol support and are more useful in a Sun Java System Web Server environment.
- What is service method in Servlet? - The servlet container (i.e. web server) calls... (Read more)
- What is a service in Java? - In Java, a service is defined by... (Read more)
- How do you create a service in Java? - Use CaseGo to Applications view.Right-click the application... (Read more)
- What are the methods in Servlet? - Methods of Servlet interfaceMethodDescriptionpublic void destroy()is invoked... (Read more)
- What is JSP life cycle? - A JSP life cycle is defined as... (Read more)
- Which is the life cycle procedure? - Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a... (Read more)
- How do you override a service method? - You can override service method in HttpServlet... (Read more)
- Do we need to override service () method? - In Http Servlet there is no need... (Read more)
- Can we override Init method in servlet? - Overriding init() The init() method runs after... (Read more)
- How do you call a method in servlet? - A servlet can call another servlet's public... (Read more)