How do you call a method in servlet?
A servlet can call another servlet's public methods directly, if the two servlets run within the same server....To call another servlet's public methods directly, you must:
- Know the name of the servlet that you want to call.
- Gain access to that servlet's Servlet object.
- Call the servlet's public method.
- What is service method in Servlet? - The servlet container (i.e. web server) calls... (Read More)
- What is a service in Java? - In Java, a service is defined by... (Read More)
- How do you create a service in Java? - Use CaseGo to Applications view.Right-click the application... (Read More)
- What are the methods in Servlet? - Methods of Servlet interfaceMethodDescriptionpublic void destroy()is invoked... (Read More)
- What are the two main types of servlet? - There are two main servlet types, generic... (Read More)
- What is JSP life cycle? - A JSP life cycle is defined as... (Read More)
- Which is the life cycle procedure? - Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a... (Read More)
- How do you override a service method? - You can override service method in HttpServlet... (Read More)
- Do we need to override service () method? - In Http Servlet there is no need... (Read More)
- Can we override Init method in servlet? - Overriding init() The init() method runs after... (Read More)