Can I write my own method in servlet?
No, the servlet dont supports Custom Http methods to be called by browser. Yes Servlet Container supports Custom Http methods. When the any method is called, the container will call service() method.
- What is service method in Servlet? - The servlet container (i.e. web server) calls... (Read More)
- What is a service in Java? - In Java, a service is defined by... (Read More)
- How do you create a service in Java? - Use CaseGo to Applications view.Right-click the application... (Read More)
- What are the methods in Servlet? - Methods of Servlet interfaceMethodDescriptionpublic void destroy()is invoked... (Read More)
- What are the two main types of servlet? - There are two main servlet types, generic... (Read More)
- What is JSP life cycle? - A JSP life cycle is defined as... (Read More)
- Which is the life cycle procedure? - Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a... (Read More)
- How do you override a service method? - You can override service method in HttpServlet... (Read More)
- Do we need to override service () method? - In Http Servlet there is no need... (Read More)
- Can we override Init method in servlet? - Overriding init() The init() method runs after... (Read More)