What are the problems with servlets?
Here are cons/drawbacks for using servlet:
- One servlet is loaded into JVM. ...
- When there is a request, there is a thread, not a process.
- Servlet is persistent until it destroys.
- Designing in a servlet is difficult and slows down the application.
- You need a JRE(Java Runtime Environment) on the server to run servlets.
- What is service method in Servlet? - The servlet container (i.e. web server) calls... (Read More)
- What is a service in Java? - In Java, a service is defined by... (Read More)
- How do you create a service in Java? - Use CaseGo to Applications view.Right-click the application... (Read More)
- What are the methods in Servlet? - Methods of Servlet interfaceMethodDescriptionpublic void destroy()is invoked... (Read More)
- What are the two main types of servlet? - There are two main servlet types, generic... (Read More)
- What is JSP life cycle? - A JSP life cycle is defined as... (Read More)
- Which is the life cycle procedure? - Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a... (Read More)
- How do you override a service method? - You can override service method in HttpServlet... (Read More)
- Do we need to override service () method? - In Http Servlet there is no need... (Read More)
- Can we override Init method in servlet? - Overriding init() The init() method runs after... (Read More)