- Concentric diversification. Concentric diversification involves adding similar products or services to the existing business. ...
- Horizontal diversification. Horizontal diversification involves providing new and unrelated products or services to existing consumers. ...
- Conglomerate diversification.
- How do you penetrate a new customer? - Here are strategies for increasing penetration:Identify products... (Read More)
- How do you use a diversification strategy? - First and foremost, companies diversify to achieve... (Read More)
- Is diversification a good strategy? - It aims to maximize returns by investing... (Read More)
- What are the three types of diversification? - There are three types of diversification: concentric,... (Read More)
- What is vertical diversification strategy? - Vertical diversification is also known as vertical... (Read More)
- What companies use diversification strategy? - This wide diversification is what has allowed... (Read More)
- What is defense strategy? - Defensive strategy is defined as a marketing... (Read More)
- What are the offensive strategies? - An offensive strategy consists of a company's... (Read More)
- What are the 3 basic pillars of our national military strategy? - To secure these interests, this National Military... (Read More)
- What are offensive and defensive strategies? - Competitive strategies can be divided into the... (Read More)