Here are a few we can consider:
- Door-to-Door Sales. This is one of the most traditional ways to distribute a product. ...
- Courier or Post Office Sales. ...
- Telemarketing Sales. ...
- Direct Online Selling.
- What are the types of distribution systems? - There are three basic types of distribution... (Read More)
- What is a distribution system in electricity? - Distribution systems in general In general, the... (Read More)
- How does a distribution system work? - In a supply chain, a distribution network... (Read More)
- What is a distribution system in networking? - Overview. Distributed networking, used in distributed computing,... (Read More)
- What companies use direct distribution? - Companies Using Direct Selling as a Primary... (Read More)
- What are two types of intermediaries? - There are four main types of intermediary:... (Read More)
- Is direct or indirect distribution better? - Direct distribution gives companies more control over... (Read More)
- Why would a producer prefer direct distribution? - One reason a producer would choose direct... (Read More)
- What are the disadvantages of distribution? - Disadvantages of including intermediaries in the distribution... (Read More)
- What is the difference between direct and indirect distribution quizlet? - Direct distribution involves only the producer selling... (Read More)