Three disadvantages of friction are :
- Friction produces heat which damages the moving parts of a machine.
- Friction produces wear and tear on the contacting surfaces. This reduces the life of machine parts, tyres and shoe soles.
- A lot of energy is wasted in overcoming the friction before an object starts moving.
- What are the 3 types of competitive advantage? - There are three different types of competitive... (Read More)
- What is competitive situation in sport? - A competitive situation is one that allows... (Read More)
- What is disadvantage of asexual reproduction? - The major disadvantages of asexual reproduction are:... (Read More)
- What is meant by competitive advantages? - Competitive advantage refers to factors that allow... (Read More)
- What is a disadvantage of oil? - Burning oil produces carbon dioxide gas. ...... (Read More)
- What is another word for disadvantage? - Disadvantage Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus....What is another... (Read More)
- What do pro and cons mean? - pros and cons. Arguments or considerations for... (Read More)
- What is another word for advantage and disadvantage? - What is another word for advantages and... (Read More)
- What does laureate mean? - : the recipient of honor or recognition... (Read More)
- What does a Nobel laureate mean? - A person or organisation awarded the Nobel... (Read More)